Sunday 24 February 2013

Favourite Samples from week 2

Here are my most successful samples from week 2. I have started to incorporate yarns using the E-Wrapping technique. I found this allowed to to be quite fluid and free with the yarns and able to translate the qualities from my 100s&1000s experiments. 
Because of the way I have used the technique, the "backs" of most of these samples are the point of focus. However the sample above on the far right is shown form the front as I used the technique to manipulate the yarns through to the front to look like 100s and 1000s poking through.

I am really pleased with the samples so far and plan to continue exploring the these techniques. I think my main focus for next week is to create samples that feel very fluid, with colours flowing and bleeding into one another.


No comments:

Post a Comment