Wednesday 23 October 2013

Ed's Heart

My boyfirend has ongoning problems with his heart that are currently being investigated. His heart rate is below average and he some times has palputations which really bother him. He gets really tired all the time and feels the cold very easily. When we're going to sleep he often says how he can really feel his heart beating and it freaks him out. When looking at my visual research and thinking about the use of line, it makes me think of a soundwave or heart monitor. It would be interesting if I could somehow document Ed's heart beat. Seeing as he is so aware of his heart it would be nice if he could communicate what he feels to me, by maybe squeezing my hand, and then I record that through mark making. I have thought about using equiptment from the AV store but it doesn't feel right. I want it to be something shared between just Ed and I without the use of technology. Thinking about questioning stitch, I wonder if this communication between us could be seen as stitch as it connects his heart with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment