Tuesday 20 May 2014

Bike Ride and lost SD card

I thought it would be good to make a promotional film that visually represents the festival so Annie and I went on a bike ride along the Fallowfield Loop. I attached the camera to a a holder from the AV store and then used the trusty cable tie to secure it to my bike. We then just recorded the ride for a few miles. We also experimented with blowing dandelion seeds and filming them move in the wind, trying to capture the qualities in different ways. I was thinking about speeding up the bike footage as fast as I could, and editing in clips of the dandelion in situe. Short and sweet, and not too complicated. Unfortunately I lost the SD card that the footage was on which is so frustrating so I can't show the footage. Note to self: Never put an SD card in with your coffee reward cards. You will loose it. It was a good experience anyway and Annie and I really developed our ideas during the process. And it was nice to just get out and about and experience Manchester. In a way it was a blessing in disguise because I didn't really have time to do it amongst all the other things anyway.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment