Tuesday 20 May 2014

Group Meeting 1st May

Although I felt better after Tuesdays making session and felt I had some ideas of things to be getting on with, I felt unsure of our themes and that we were in panic mode a little knowing the time frame. I don't think I am the kind of person whop can get on with what I'm doing and just concentrate on that. I need to know how that sits as part of the bigger picture and in relation to the rest of the group to ensure we are working from the same page. Some people were unsure of our next meet up so a few tried to get the group together on the Thursday to clarify a few things. It wasn't the best turnout but I preciate people couldn't make it at such short notice. I drew this mind map in our meeting to make our themes clearer, how they were linked, and the practical things that stemed from them. I found this really helpful and I hope everyone else did too. We arranged another meeting for the next day to discuss the visual identity as this hadn't yet been discussed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment