Tuesday 20 May 2014

#FrameYourCity

Following our group meeting last Friday, I went out and photographed what I thought were interesting parts of the city through a photo frame which I added a strip of yellow to. We had discussed how framing something somehow elevates it's status. So not only do these photos highlight unnoticed design around the city, it also highlight an issue within the design world.
We thought during the festival, people could take these frames out and then upload their photos to Instagram sung #FrameYourCity. I talked with Lucy about even making an interactive Instagram feed for the exhibition.
It would be good to work with Lucy on something at some point. I mentioned collaborating on the promo film but I don't think it's going to happen now as we've both got so much stuff to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment