Tuesday 20 May 2014

Pop Up Spaces

I jumped at the chance to get involved with this aspect of the project as I am keen to develop my visualisation skills and I have previously put my work in an architectural context. After playing around with some cable ties I made a sample inspired by the structure of the dandelion seed. I played around with perspective to visualise the sample and it actually worked quite well. These pop up spaces could be used to exhibit design, house workshops and activities, designer talks, designer makers could sell their work, sponsor stalls, anything really. The sample moves freely and the space could be portable, letting more or less light in depending on the purpose and weather. It is important to give concrete examples of locations in the presentation so that the panel can visualise our concept in practice.
Federation House
Parsonage Gardens

No comments:

Post a Comment